Friday, July 12, 2013

Bred by My Daddy with Mommy's Help Bundle - all three stories released in a bundle!

This 22,200-word bundle contains Bred by My Daddy with Mommy’s Help, Bred by My Daddy with Mommy’s Help 2:  Impregnation Vacation, and Bred by My Daddy with Mommy’s Help 3:  Impregnated Again.

Bred by My Daddy with Mommy’s Help

Young Kaitlyn is sure that her first summer home from college with her adoptive parents will be a boring one.  But things turn dirty quickly when she catches her parents having sex—and talking about her while they do it.  Could her high school fantasies about fucking her father finally be coming true?  Or will their price of wanting another child be too much to bear?

Warning: this 5800-word erotic story contains an innocent teen with not-so-innocent urges for her daddy, two loving parents in need of a womb to impregnate, voyeurism, female masturbation, reluctant breeding, and the hottest family menage you'll ever read.  Adults only!

Bred by Daddy with Mommy’s Help 2: Impregnation Vacation

It finally happened.  After fantasizing about her daddy for all her teen years, young Kaitlyn was confronted by her adoptive parents about something she had never expected: to carry her daddy’s baby.  Now, less than a week later, they find themselves on a tropical family vacation.  But will they be able to keep their taboo lusts for each other secret among the crowded airplanes, resorts and beaches of paradise?

Warning: this 8200-word erotic story contains an innocent teen still coming to terms with her recent proposition from her mommy and daddy, two loving parents in need of a womb to impregnate, airplane sex, taboo public breeding, intense m/f, f/f, and m/f/f family sex scenes, and a threeway trip to the beach you won’t soon forget.  Adults only!

Bred by Daddy with Mommy’s Help 3: Impregnated Again

After giving into taboo desires to be bred by her daddy, Kaitlyn gave birth to her adoptive parents’ new child.  But as she found herself slipping deeper into the comfortable carnal lust of her mom and dad, she decided that she needed to get on with her life and go to college like other young girls her age.

Only she can’t stop thinking about her daddy.

When her parents surprise her with a visit, will young Kaitlyn be able to resist the temptations of her daddy’s powerful needs?  Or will she give in and carry their baby once again?

Warning: this 8200-word erotic story contains a reluctant young girl fighting her own taboo desires, two loving parents who once again need their daughter’s womb, nearly-caught public breeding, forbidden passion let loose in a dorm room, intense m/f and m/f/f family sex scenes, and the hottest, dirtiest threeway scene you’ve read.  Adults only!





Free excerpts from each book:

Bred by My Daddy with Mommy’s Help

Over that following week, the whole atmosphere of the house changed.  It was hard to say exactly what was different, but our interactions were both more awkward and more charged with tension.  Of course, they didn’t know that I had overheard them that night.  But I could tell that they were sizing me up, viewing me as breeding material in addition to a daughter.  Fertile, young, and hornier than ever.  My dad’s eyes lingered on my legs or perky chest far longer than normal, and I caught him staring when he thought I wasn’t paying attention.

Not that I made it easy on him.  I had started dressing especially slutty, wearing short skirts and tight little tank tops with no bra underneath.  I had no idea how this was going to play out, but I tried to speed it along with the small things that even a young, inexperienced girl like me knows how to do.  I bent over a lot around him, wiggled my hips, and over all probably made a fool out of myself.  If he minded my obvious inexperience, it certainly didn’t show.  More than once I caught a large bulge in his pants when he was around me.  God how I wanted that inside me now!

My mom was far more obvious about it than my daddy.  She touched me a lot more while talking or just walking past—apparently innocent touches that I may not have thought anything about had I not known what was going on behind the scenes.  She also talked with me about subjects we had never really discussed: boys at school, my thoughts for the future, how nice that tiny little skirt I was wearing today looked—you know, the one that barely covers my round ass.

I just wanted to scream, Yes, I want daddy to fuck me!  Right now, right here on the kitchen table!  But I was afraid of ruining the moment.  What if it was all just some filthy fantasy of theirs?  Maybe they just talked about this dirty stuff all the time but never intended to actually do it.  I mean, planning to impregnate your own daughter—people didn’t actually do that sort of thing...did they?

There were several more nights where I snuck down the hall and watched them fucking again.  I came each time as I watched my daddy’s cock sliding in and out of my mom.  Each time they talked about me, too.  About fucking me, about coming inside me, and—above all—about impregnating me.  It had only taken a few days for it to become a fantasy of mine, as well, and hearing my mommy describe it in every lurid detail always sent me over the edge in no time.  I began to see what she saw in that thick flow of white cum from my daddy’s cock.  I wanted it inside me.

I wanted my daddy to make me pregnant.  And, strangely, I wanted my mommy there to help.

Bred by My Daddy with Mommy’s Help 2: Impregnation Vacation

Did they know I was the daughter of the man who just walked by moments earlier?  It would be pretty obvious if they saw us together, after all: a girl who looked like she was barely out of high school with a married couple more than twice her age.  Would any of them guess?  Or were the stares I was avoiding only due to the short skirt and petite teen body?  I picked up my pace, my heart pounding with the thoughts of our family taboo in such in a public place.

When I finally reached the bathrooms, I was horrified to find a flight attendant standing near them preparing a cart of snacks.  Thankfully both restrooms were occupied, so I smiled at her and pretended to wait patiently.  I seemed like ages before the flight attendant squeezed past me and wandered up the aisle the way I had came.  I waited until all the nearby people were distracted by the snacks the attendant was handing out and quietly knocked five times on the door my daddy had said.

The occupied sign clicked over to unoccupied and I pushed the door open.  My daddy smiled at me from the cramped space, his broad shoulders nearly brushing both walls.  As soon as I stepped forward he pulled me into him and hugged me close so that the door could shut.  I could feel his erection through his pants, hard with need.  The door clicked closed again and we were alone.

Bred by My Daddy with Mommy’s Help 3: Impregnated Again

I sighed heavily and packed my homework into my backpack.  Yet another day of not studying.  I could feel my panties wet from my taboo memories, and I knew my nipples were hard points against the thin t-shirt.  I hurried back to my dorm, hoping my roommate would be out.  As much as I tried to resist it, I knew I would soon be rubbing myself to a shuddering orgasm, moaning my daddy’s name into my pillow.  It had become more frequent than I wanted to admit.

As I made my way across campus, I saw countless students strolling with adults.  Parents’ weekend.  Of course, that’s why my thoughts had been wandering today.  This was the once-a-year weekend for parents to visit their kids in college and see campus town in all its debauched glory. 

And I had intentionally not told my parents.

I felt tears welling up at that.  It made me feel terrible, but I needed to let go.  I needed to sever those ties and get on with my life.  I couldn’t live forever fantasizing about being wedged between my mom and dad on a tropical beach.

Could I?

I let out a long breath when I finally shut my dorm room door behind me.  I tossed my backpack on the floor and slumped onto the bed.  My mind was a torrent of emotions, a mixture of guilt for not inviting my mom and dad to Parents’ Weekend and intense arousal at remembering the sensual summer of impregnation by my daddy.

I shimmied out of my shorts and dropped them on the floor, then pulled my panties to my knees.  My hand went to my wet folds like a magnet, aching for release after a day of dirty fantasies running through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment