Sunday, January 20, 2013

Teach Me, Daddy - just released!

Eighteen and still a virgin, young Ashley is worried about leaving for college still the inexperienced girl she started high school as.  To make matters worse, the petite teen had always had a crush on her stepfather, but had never truly thought it would go any further than mere fantasy.
All it takes, however, is one accidental view of her daddy jerking off after a hot shower to bring these two coming-of-age issues crashing together.  Vulnerable and in need of guidance, who better to look to than the strong, fatherly man she had grown up with?
But will her daddy give in to her increasingly brazen advances, even with her mom still around?  And if he does, is young Ashley prepared for how far a man teased for years by his nubile stepdaughter is willing to go?

Warning: this 12,100-word story contains an innocent teen girl aching for her daddy to teach her what it means to be a woman, a young virgin’s first time touching a man, oral sex, masturbation, voyeurism, barely restrained taboo lust, public sex nearly gone too far, and a final hot and rough deflowering that will leave you desperate for more!  Adults only!


Free Excerpt:

My mouth was dry.  “I...uh, was just walking past and saw that...you know...”  I felt tears welling up, more from the stress of the moment than anything else.  My daddy saw it and took a deep breath, opening his mouth to say something reassuring.

My mom’s voice came from downstairs.  “Honey, are you up there?”

We both stopped and looked at each other.  “Does she know you’re home early?”

I shook my head.  “No, she was sleeping by the pool.”

My daddy nodded tersely before turning his head toward the stairs.  “Yeah, I was just about to take a shower,” he shouted, lying.  “Did you need something?”

I could hear the sliding glass door to the back pool area opening.  “No, just wondering where you were.  I only came in to grab a drink.  I’m heading back out by the pool.  Wake me when Ashley gets home.”  I recognized the sound of the sliding door clicking shut.

My daddy grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom.  “Get in here,” he said urgently.  I hurried past him, my breath catching as I felt his still-erect cock brush my side.  He shut the door behind me and locked it, then reached over and turned on the water in the empty shower.  The white-noise sound of falling water filled the small bathroom and steam began to curl up again.

“Now, Ashley, you need to explain to me what you were doing out there,” his tone gentle but firm in that way only fathers can be.  “I don’t know how much your mom has talked to you about this sort of thing, but...well, what you saw is a normal thing for a man to do, and...”  He trailed off, as though unsure how to continue.

At some point I had pulled my hand from between my own legs.  I smoothed down my skirt, as though I could just pretend he hadn’t seen what I had been doing out there.  “I know what masturbating is, daddy,” I said with more confidence than I felt.

He raised an eyebrow and looked down at me with a small smirk on his face.  “Okay then, why were you watching?”

No comments:

Post a Comment