Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bred by My Daddy with Mommy's Help: Impregnated Again - book 3 of the series released!

Note: while this story can be read alone, the circumstances may be much hotter in the context of the first and second stories, Bred by My Daddy with Mommy's Help and Bred by My Daddy with Mommy's Help 2: Impregnation Vacation.

After giving into taboo desires to be bred by her daddy, Kaitlyn gave birth to her adoptive parents’ new child.  But as she found herself slipping deeper into the comfortable carnal lust of her mom and dad, she decided that she needed to get on with her life and go to college like other young girls her age.

Only she can’t stop thinking about her daddy.

When her parents surprise her with a visit, will young Kaitlyn be able to resist the temptations of her daddy’s powerful needs?  Or will she give in and carry their baby once again?


Warning: this 8200-word erotic story contains a reluctant young girl fighting her own taboo desires, two loving parents who once again need their daughter’s womb, nearly-caught public breeding, forbidden passion let loose in a dorm room, intense m/f and m/f/f family sex scenes, and the hottest, dirtiest threeway scene you’ve read.  Adults only!

Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Smashwords

Free excerpt:

I sighed heavily and packed my homework into my backpack.  Yet another day of not studying.  I could feel my panties wet from my taboo memories, and I knew my nipples were hard points against the thin t-shirt.  I hurried back to my dorm, hoping my roommate would be out.  As much as I tried to resist it, I knew I would soon be rubbing myself to a shuddering orgasm, moaning my daddy’s name into my pillow.  It had become more frequent than I wanted to admit.

As I made my way across campus, I saw countless students strolling with adults.  Parents’ weekend.  Of course, that’s why my thoughts had been wandering today.  This was the once-a-year weekend for parents to visit their kids in college and see campus town in all its debauched glory. 

And I had intentionally not told my parents.

I felt tears welling up at that.  It made me feel terrible, but I needed to let go.  I needed to sever those ties and get on with my life.  I couldn’t live forever fantasizing about being wedged between my mom and dad on a tropical beach.

Could I?

I let out a long breath when I finally shut my dorm room door behind me.  I tossed my backpack on the floor and slumped onto the bed.  My mind was a torrent of emotions, a mixture of guilt for not inviting my mom and dad to Parents’ Weekend and intense arousal at remembering the sensual summer of impregnation by my daddy.


I shimmied out of my shorts and dropped them on the floor, then pulled my panties to my knees.  My hand went to my wet folds like a magnet, aching for release after a day of dirty fantasies running through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment