Thursday, July 18, 2013

Teen Virgin Schoolgirl Club Bundle - all three sizzling hot books!

This 36,500-word bundle contains Bred by My Coach, Bred by My Art Teacher, and Punished by the Headmaster.

Bred by My Coach (Teen Virgin Breeding Club Book 1)

When Natalie and her friends formed a secret club to lose their virginity, she had no idea what she was getting herself into.  A teenage virgin in her last year at St. Anne’s girls prep school, she was about to learn the effect her young, fertile body could have on older men—whether she was ready for it or not.

Natalie never imagined it would be Coach Grant who would notice her, though.  After all, there were prettier, bustier girls in his P.E. class, and the former professional sports star hadn’t even given in to their advances.  But when he catches her touching herself in the shower after class one day, she wonders if she was wrong—and when he corners her in his office and pins her down, she knows she was.  As their passions spiral out of control, little Natalie quickly realizes that the huge, strong man’s hungers are rough and unrelenting—and entirely focused on the young girl’s fertile womb!

Can the petite virgin satisfy the beast she has unleashed in Coach Grant before he simply takes what he wants?

Warning: this 13,200-word story contains an inexperienced young schoolgirl’s loss of innocence, watching and being watched, first time oral sex, reluctant first time anal sex, virgin defloration and breeding, and one tiny young teenager who is about to learn what it means to be the teacher’s favorite.  Adults only!

Bred by My Art Teacher (Teen Virgin Breeding Club Book 2)

When Jenny and her friends form a secret club to lose their virginity, she has no idea what she is getting herself into.  But when a visiting famous European painter makes her be the class's nude model, the teenage virgin at St. Anne's girls' prep school begins to discover what her young, fertile body is capable of.  As the teacher's demands become dirtier, and their pre-modeling sessions grow hotter, it becomes clear that the sexy older man has more than teaching classes on his mind.  Will Jenny be able to resist the artist's desires to fill her young, virgin womb with his seed, or will her loss of innocence become his new subject?

Warning: this 11,100-word story contains an inexperienced young schoolgirl’s loss of innocence, exhibitionism as a nude model, first time oral sex, reluctantly dirtier shows, virgin defloration and breeding, and one tiny young teenager who finds out what it means to be a famous painter's erotic muse.  Adults only!

Punished by the Headmaster (Teen Virgin Schoolgirl Club Book 3)

When Amber and her friends form a secret club to lose their virginity before the end of their senior year, it doesn’t take long for the inexperienced teen to realize that she’s no good at seduction.  What’s worse, she’s caught and taken to the headmaster of St. Anne’s girls’ prep school—a stern man known for his unforgiving punishments.  But when the first spanking turns into something dirtier, Amber finds herself both terrified and aching for more.  Each time the young girl is caught, the punishment grows more severe—and innocent Amber grows more in need.

Will the petite teen learn her lesson and stop misbehaving, or will the headmaster be driven to the school’s ultimate punishment: taking the young girl’s virginity and impregnating her?

Warning: this 12,200-word story contains an inexperienced young schoolgirl’s loss of innocence, spanking, vicious punishment, first time oral sex, secret orgasms in public, shaving for the first time, help from a mature sexual woman, forced defloration and reluctant breeding, and a naughty teenage girl who can’t help but push the stern headmaster to his limits.  Adults only!


Free excerpts from each book:


Bang!  My eyes shot open as I heard something heavy drop, echoing in the silence of the dusty storage room.  I froze, my hand still between my legs, the other still grasping my small chest.  Glancing sideways, I could just barely see through a small opening at the side of the curtain into the dark, unused locker room.  It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light difference, shapes forming slowly.

I let out a small gasp as I realized it was Coach Grant standing there in the darkness.  His eyes were locked on me, a large box of deflated sports balls on the ground next to him.  Was he going to scold me for being back here?  If I got a detention, would it say what he had caught me doing?  I blushed at the thought of it. 


Mr. Laurent wiped his hand on a white cloth before running his fingers through his thick crop of messy, medium-length hair.  “Ahh, Ms. Bailey, why is that?”  He had an accent, exotic and worldly, that I swear I could listen to for days and never grow tired of.  All he had to do was speak and I felt every bit the naïve, inexperienced teenage girl I was.

I tugged the robe tighter around myself.  He stepped closer, pulling on his crisp white shirt but leaving it unbuttoned.  “I just...I’ve never done anything like this before.  I’ve never even...”  I took a deep breath, embarrassed to even discuss what I was here to do.  “I’ve never even been naked in front of a boy.  I can’t just waltz out there and be a nude model for an entire art class!”

“Never been with a boy, mm?” he said, somewhere between amused and intrigued.  “Open your robe, Jenny.”  He said my name with a buttery smoothness that I loved.

I stood frozen.  I knew I had agreed to do this—offering to act as his aide was the only thing I could do to help my suffering grade in his class.  But when he had said he needed a model for his other class at the boys’ school across town, I hadn’t imagined he meant a nude model.  And yet I had come here, but I was definitely having second thoughts.


“Do you know who I was just talking to there, Ms. Palmer?”  He began to stroll slowly around the desk toward me, never taking his gaze from me.  His jaw was clenched, hardening his already chiseled face.

I shook my head and looked down from his tanned face, unable to meet those dark eyes of his any longer.  “N...no, sir.”  I had a pretty good suspicion, but I wasn’t about to say it.

I felt him move beside me, his powerful presence radiating like an oven.  I could have been blindfolded and still have known it was the headmaster beside me right now.  “I think you do, Amber.”  I kept my gaze on his desk, and after a moment he continued.  “It was Mr. Hendricks, your history teacher.”

Suspicion confirmed, I thought glumly.

I felt Mr. Strauss’s hands on my upper back and he pressed me downward, forcing me to bend over his desk.  “And why, Ms. Palmer, would Mr. Hendricks involve me in some silly classroom issue?”  I could hear the annoyance in his voice now, a terrifying lowering of tone.  My hands pressed flat against the smooth top of his polished wooden desk, suddenly feeling frighteningly vulnerable.  I wished I could turn around to see him but knew better than to try.

His fingers trickled down my back slowly until it reached the pleated skirt of my school uniform.  His huge hand moved over my round ass, rubbing the fabric against my skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment